COMPREHENSIVE, OUTSTANDING MEDICAL CARE AT YOUR SERVICE
Restore was developed through the collaboration and expertise of established medical professionals including occupational medicine nurses, case managers, and physicians. We also gathered feedback from employers to build a program meeting employees needs. The result has been a program maintaining the highest quality of care while making access to care easier, more efficient and more effective. It is a truly unique program combining a wide range of services.
DEDICATED WORKERS COMPENSATION SPECIALISTS ARE READY TO HELP YOU
Our program boasts a network of board-certified Specialty physicians to cover all of your workers compensation needs. They have been specially trained to diagnose and treat job-related injuries with the following approach:
- Focusing treatment on returning employees to work
- Helping to navigate workers’ compensation regulations
- Speaking directly to employers and case managers
- Visiting job sites to understand employers’ needs
ON-CALL MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS ARE STANDING BY
Our panel includes specialists in orthopedics, pulmonology, ENT, ophthalmology and general surgery, among others. They support the process in several ways:
- Immediate availability for treatment of emergent cases, or same-day clinic evaluation for non-emergent cases
- Adherence to standardized treatment protocols, ensuring appropriate care and better outcomes
- Accessibility to case managers
OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE CLINICS PROVIDE ADDITIONAL SERVICES WHEN NEEDED
With three occupational medicine clinics throughout the Racine and Milwaukee areas, we provide a wide range of other services:
- Medical services: prompt treatment of work-related injuries or illnesses
- Physical exams: pre-employment, DOT, executive, flight, firefighter, return to work, annual
- Drug testing: pre-employment, post injury, probable cause, random, return to work
- Other testing: audiograms, substance abuse, pulmonary function, TB skin testing
- Training programs: blood-borne pathogens, hearing protection, substance abuse for supervisors & employees, HAZMAT
- Consultations: independent medical evaluations, job-site analysis and ergonomic assessments
Restore’s fully-integrated occupational medicine program provides a great benefit to employers by managing the process of getting medical services to injured employees in a timely and efficient manner:
EMPLOYERS HAVE A DIRECT HOTLINE: 414-465-3600
Your HR representative, safety manager, and/or onsite medical professional will have access to our direct hotline, staffed by a coordination specialist who will triage your injured employee and coordinate immediate access to the necessary care.
PRIMARY CARE DOCTORS ARE NOT THE GATEKEEPERS TO TREATMENT
Unlike most occupational medicine programs, your employee will go directly to the specialist who can best provide the needed care most quickly. This reduces the time for diagnosis and treatment, which can greatly reduce time away from work.
CAUSATION IS DETERMINED QUICKLY
As part of our treatment protocols, causation is determined within the first or second visit.
CONCIERGE SERVICE IS PROVIDED FOR EMPLOYEE APPOINTMENTS
Our services include: fast-track appointments with a physician or physician’s assistant (when appropriate) within 24 hours of initial contact; our employee “Swift Restore Pass,” which ensures priority for office visits and after-hours trips to Urgent Care; and same-day services for MRI and rehab. By eliminating the wait for appointments, we can better structure the time from injury to diagnosis to treatment and reduce your employees time away from work.
KEY SERVICES ARE INTEGRATED
Therapy, imaging and procedural capabilities are integrated across Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare facilities. This makes it possible for all patient tests and treatments to be available through one call to our Restore coordinators.